1 - Unity and unification of the group in general
- Considers Vierkandt 13,4g1
- unity and leadership 21.7
- E. horizon 57,4e7b1,31
- system. Linkage 83,2c1h
- unity and constitutional 27.4
- system as a unit type 8.10
- unit of whether. Eth. Purpose 7.7g4a
- unity and sovereignty 12.5a18
- unity and function 28.10f9
- E. and decision 60.3i (Branch Note 1a Below)
- Georges Sorel, Réflexions sur la violence 8 , Paris 1936,
Appendice I, p. 391ff.
- Aristotle, Politics, lib II cap. 1.7
- Heller, Staatslehre, p. 228ff. ; Sovereignty, pp. 59ff.
Branch - Note 1a - On the problem of the unity of a collective cf.
system. attachment of the unit at issue
cf. problem of constituent identification. in particular 57.4e7b1e
unit of the state as a unit of rule 21.10d
unit of the state / parties 18.2 ; 18.3
unit of an organization 28.10f4o